I'm so bored that I started surfing around Friendster. Yessss, bengster/lianster. But anyway, I got so bored that I actually uploaded another picture and well, promoted my myspace address on my fster profile. I ain't gon' be usin' no friendster, niggaaaa!
But coming to what I wanted to say: Everyone has changed! Ok so yes, it's been more than a year since I actually surfed friends' and aquaintences' profiles on friendster, but still! Everyone, ex classmates, people-whom-I-know-but-have-no-idea-where-from, everyone looks so different. Honestly, I'd have a hard time recognising many people, and if I bumped into them on the street it'd be something like
"err. umm YES I know you from somewhere! Remind me again??"
Do I look drastically different too?
It's all part of life, people changing and growing older and whatnot. But sometimes, it just surprises, and I daresay, scares me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment