I have to stop this. Bad bad bad.
I also have to stop sleeping at ungodly hours when the rest of the regular world is waking. It actually gives me a thrill knowing that as I turn in, people are up and off to start their day, living their little mundane lives. Not that my life is terribly exciting, just nocturnal.
I have to get out more.
I have to start studying for Final Theory Test (FTT), which is NEXT THURSDAY, and not as easy as basic theory, so I've heard. Fuck.
I have to stop thinking so much about everything, random or otherwise.
I have to get the Little Britain DVDs.
I have to stop being so shy.
I have to stop being so afraid to do things.
I have to start studying more for school, which starts in 3 days ):
I have to learn to wake up early.
I have to save money.
I have to stop sleeping in lectures.
I have to stop peeling my nail polish off.
I have to stop biting my lips.
I have to stop thinking about everything.
Brain overdrive. Lack of sleep?
Hopefully a few drinks later will slow it all down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment