Monday, April 16, 2007

II sides

After hearing one side of the story for so long, and being rather biased, taking that one side without hearing the other, I'm finally hearing the other side of the whole thing.
Lets just say that I'm disturbed because whatever I'm hearing from the 'other' side is what I've been feeling and thinking for months now, though I've been quashing the thoughts and coming up with reasons as to why you act like that.
I realise I can actually see myself understanding what 'the enemy' is saying instead of blindly taking sides.

Not that I really want to, after all that we've been through, all that we know about each other, all the times we've been there for each other. However, when I think about it, all that was during this stretch of time when we were really close. Now I feel that I have to book time to spend with you, have to keep asking when you're not busy with other people, and you're never free for me anyway.

I think you've been trying lately, but one or two word replies on msn just doesn't cut it. And you only seem to talk when you want to know something.
It's not like how it was.. oh maybe a year and a couple of months ago, when we could talk about anything and everything, anytime.

I guess everyone in life is transient, though I really thought you would be a near-permanant fixture in my life.

When other people stopped believing, I continually made up reasons in my mind for you, but I'm running out of excuses.

It's sad, really.

No comments: