Thank you, you're so totally unreasonable, unfair, anal retentive, unbalanced; you use emotional blackmail like it's your god-given right, you psychologically screw up people's minds, toy with their feelings even when they're your own flesh and blood, and you always, always must be right, ironically that's what you say I do. Step back and take a look at yourself, you contradict everything you say with your own hypocritical actions. But no, you'd probably be so blinded with your own righteousness that you'd see nothing wrong anyway.
I could go on, but then again who the hell wants to listen to me rant? Who would even bother?
So thanks to you, my social life is dead. I'm sick of staying at home, I'm sick of being cut off from friends and people I want to hang with, I'm sick of being a hermit and I'm sick of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment